Israel - Oil Valves
A leading corporation has issued a tender for valves to be used in the oil industry
You must be able to supply:
- valves which meet the design standard API 6D, API monogram
- a 6 inch plug valve, 150, double block and bleed, rotork operated
- a 20 inch gate valve, 150, rotork operated
- have proven experience of supplying to BP, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Kinder Morgan or Shell
- have experience of supplying more than £739,274 (US$ 1,000,000) to a pipeline within the last 3 years in OECD countries
- provide a Bill of Quanities (BoQ)
- was established in the 1950s by the Israeli government
- has its headquarters north of Tel Aviv
- distillates crude and fuel oil as well as other refined oil products into fuel reservoirs
Submit your proposal to the Department for International Trade team in Israel.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.