Exporting opportunity - Israel
Israel - Oil Valves
A leading corporation has issued a tender for valves to be used in the oil industry.
You must be able to supply:
- valves which meet the design standard API 6D, API monogram
- a 6 inch plug valve, 150, double block and bleed, rotork operated
- a 20 inch gate valve, 150, Rotork operated
- have proven experience of supplying to BP, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Kinder Morgan or Shell
- have experience of supplying more than £739,274 (US$ 1,000,000) to a pipeline within the last 3 years in OECD countries
- provide a Bill of Quanities (BoQ)
- was established in the 1950s by the Israeli government
- has its headquarters north of Tel Aviv
- distillates crude and fuel oil as well as other refined oil products into fuel reservoirs
Submit your proposal to the Department for International Trade team in Israel.