HM Government has prepared a range of packages and measures to support businesses, large and small, during the Covid-19 crisis. These include the following: -
- A Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments and the HMRC Time to Pay Service
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay Relief Package
- Cash Grants (updated)
- Business Rates Support (updated)
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme (updated)
More Articles & Links
How the government are helping the self-employed (Information from Wellers Accountants)
Additional Government Loan Support (Updated 5 May)
Claim for wages through the Furlough Scheme (Updated 30 April)
What to do if you’re employed and cannot work (Updated 8 April)
Application for Grants, Cherwell District.
Application for Grants, South Northants District.
Government instructions on which businesses and premises required to close (Updated 1 May 2020)
BVAA Director & CEO Rob Bartlett is also issuing timely updates, often several times a day, to all members on the ‘Chief Executive’ contacts on the BVAA database.