Control Valves Online (CPD Certified)
|Duration / Programme:||Three Online Sessions 25, 26 & 27 January 2022 - 10.00am ~ Noon|
|Price:||£580 + vat (per person)|
|BVAA Member Price:||£355 + vat (per person)|
Places Available - Book online now
This CPD certified course is designed to provide a comprehensive guide to Control Valves. This digital training is provided in the secure online format Microsoft TEAMS to allow for delegate participation and an interactive Q&A session.
Engineers, sales personnel, technicians and users attending will gain an invaluable insight into control valve construction, different types, actuator types and the range of instrumentation that can be supplied.
The course covers the methods and guidance used for sizing and selecting a control valve assembly for a specific application.
Installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting matters are also covered.
• To recognise the differences between control and other valve types.
• To gain a greater awareness of the types of control valves, actuators and instrumentation available.
• To help understand how to select the correct control valve and actuator for a specific application.
• To understand potential issues that can occur if the correct control valve is not selected.
• To review the materials used in the manufacture of control valve assemblies.
• To help understand installation and service requirements for control valves.
Each session is C.2 hours with Q&A.
David Martin C.Eng.F.I.Mech.E - Control Valve Consultant