Search the BVAA Member Directory Search the BVAA Member Directory
BVAA Member Directory
Coax Valves UK Ltd
Atterbury Lakes, Fairbourne Drive, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 9RG
|Tel No:||01908 067583|
|Parent Company:||Muller Coax|
|Distributor for:||Muller Coax Valves|
|Accreditations:||ISO9001: 2015; ATEX; PED; ROHS; SIL2 and SIL3 Rating; TUV Approved|
From their head office and main manufacturing plant in Germany, Coax have wholly owned companies in USA (also manufacturing base), UK, Spain, Italy and China, and distributors worldwide to support our customers wherever they may be.
Muller Coax product range includes products for many industry sectors including , power generation automotive plants, nuclear industry, military, pumping applications, machine tools.
Valve range have valves for medias up to 500 bar, 2/2 and 3/2 function, Atex compliant, fast reaction time, various body materials, position indication and all are SIL2 rated as standard.
For more information about Muller Coax valves visit our website at www.co-ax.com or contact email@example.com
Muller Coax are an ISO 9001:2015 accredited company.
- Block and Manifold Valves - Double Block and Bleed
- Block and Manifold Valves - Manifold
- Block and Manifold Valves - Mono-Flange
- Components - Manifold blocks
- Control Valves - Angle
- Control Valves - Axial
- Control Valves - Butterfly
- Control Valves - Choke
- Control Valves - Diverting/mixing
- Control Valves - Double Seat
- Control Valves - Globe
- Control Valves - Pilot operated
- Control Valves - Rotary
- Instruments - Solenoid Valves
- Regulators - Direct
- Regulators - Pilot
- Regulators - Pneumatic Filter Regs
- Greenline Valves
- Muller Coax