SALES ENGINEER - VALVES / CONTROLS
Home & Field Based (covering Bristol, the South West and South Wales)
If you have a strong background in engineering sales, this is an exciting opportunity to progress with a pioneering manufacturer experiencing worldwide success.
Part of a long-established group, Gemu Valves is a market-leading supplier of valves and control products to the process, water, bio-pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries.
Due to substantial growth plans, we’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join us and sell our range of valves and controls products to customers around Bristol, South West England and South Wales.
- Superb Salary/bonus package
- Team bonus structure (paid at 90% of target and moving up to 120%)
- Company VW 2.0TDI Passat car (hybrid if possible)
- Private health cover and company sponsored auto-enrolment pension (7%)
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- 20 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Travel to our offices in Germany for training and meetings
This is a superb opportunity to drive sales in your region and play an important part in the growth of a family-owned enterprise offering a friendly, inclusive atmosphere.
You will be provided with excellent technical and product training to bring you up to speed and ensure you succeed in your role. This will include working with our MD in Warrington, as well as spending two weeks at our HQ in Germany for training.
Our employees have made our business what it is today, and we are eager to keep you with our company for the long term. We offer a great range of benefits to reward your efforts and will support you to achieve your personal development goals.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll sell our range of exceptional valves and controls products to OEMS, users and contractors in your territory.
You’ll spend one day each week working from home, calling clients, arranging meetings and providing quotes. For the rest of the week, you’ll be out on the road visiting clients and promoting the benefits of our products (some overnight stays will be required).
Your other duties will include:
- Supporting and growing business with existing clients
- Providing technical advice on products and applications
- Recommending products that best suit client’s needs
- Conducting client training and providing site support
- Handling projects for valves and controls solutions
To join us as a Sales Engineer, you’ll need:
- A proven background in engineering sales and achieving substantial sales growth
- Experience of selling to users, contractors, specifiers and OEMs
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, a CRM and the internet
- A positive, enthusiastic and friendly approach
- A full, clean driving licence
A proven background in process valves or piping equipment sales would be beneficial to your application.
Working hours: 08:30 – 17:00, Monday – Friday, with an hour lunch break (flexibility required to meet business/client needs)
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Technical Sales Engineer, Valve Sales Engineer, Process Engineer, Pump Sales Engineer, Process Engineering Sales Executive, Engineering Solutions Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, or Technical Sales Representative.
Gemu Valves are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a new challenge as a Sales Engineer, please apply with a full CV to Steve Orton, MD, Gemu valves Ltd at email@example.com.
Gemu Valves Limited
10 Olympic Way
Published: 10th March 2020