Insight and Expertise
BVAA members have access to the industry’s best technical support, advice, resources and can help shape the industry’s future.
Shaping the Industry’s Future
- BVAA is the Industry Technical Authority.
- Technical advice, working groups and shaping legislation.
- Active collaboration with bodies such as API, BSI, CEN, ISO etc. to ensure development of relevant industry standards is rooted in our unrivalled technical expertise.
- Collective voice to address issues such as trade barriers, challenging sectors, difficult territories.
Expert Technical Support and Resources
- Technical experts provide advice to members and external bodies.
- Regular ‘HotSpot’ bulletins.
- Monthly technical reports.
- Free EU guides.
- Opportunities to ‘pool’ experience and expertise.
- Free access to Global market forecast tool and Global Valve Market Reports©.
Valve and Actuator Users’ Manual
The BVAA's Valve and Actuator Users’ Manual has been published in various guises since 1964. It remains an essential and comprehensive publication for the valve and actuator industry, with contributions from many of our members, past and present.
The format of the Valve and Actuator Users' Manual is changing.
We now publish product and topic specific chapters as soon as they are updated.
The first of this series to be published is a BRAND NEW Safety Valves Manual, now available to order from our Publications Page.