Search the BVAA Member Directory Search the BVAA Member Directory
BVAA Member Directory
Offshore Stainless Supplies Ltd
Paget 12, Paget Way, Zone 3, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3FS
|Tel No:||01922 414003|
Established in 1999, Offshore has grown to become a leading supplier of cold drawn bar products, the largest stockholder of 1.4003 in sheet & Plate as well as our own cut to length line offering bespoke lengths from coils.
In June 2021, Offshore was acquired by The Steel Dynamics Group, offering multi-metals, multi-products and multi-services. From Stainless, High Nickel Alloys, Aluminium, Brass or mild steel, to bar products, Sheet & Plate to extrusions and with processing ranging from cold drawing, bar & sheet/plate cutting to laser & water jet cutting machines.
With recent investments in a new 38,000 sqft distribution warehouse in Burntwood, adding to the 35,000 sqft production facilities in Brownhills, Offshore has also recently invested in a range of commercial round bar in 303, 304L, 316L and 32760 ranging from ¼”-5” DIA, with the group offering material up to 18” DIA as well as full cutting facilities.
The company is also in the processing of completing the approval of Norsok MDS M630 D59 which strengthens our position as the supplier of choice to fastener manufacturers.
- Ferrous Materials - Castings
- Ferrous Materials - Forgings
- Ferrous Materials - Tube
- Ferrous Materials - Wrought/bar
- Machining Services - Deep Hole Boring
- Machining Services - Grinding
- Machining Services - Sawing
- Non-Ferrous Materials - Castings
- Non-Ferrous Materials - Forgings
- Non-Ferrous Materials - Tube
- Non-Ferrous Materials - Wrought/bar
- Services - Design Analysis and Simulation
- Services - Welding/Fabrication