Introduction to Valves Online (CPD Certified)
|Duration / Programme:||Three Sessions: 5, 6 & 7 July 2022 - 10.00am ~ Noon|
|Price:||£580 + vat (per person)|
|BVAA Member Price:||£355 + vat (per person)|
Places Available - Book online now
Valves perform extraordinarily varied and vital roles in the control and containment of fluids in modern industry and society.
This digital training is provided in the secure online format Microsoft TEAMS to allow for delegate participation and an interactive Q&A session.
This 3-part comprehensive training course will cover issues relating to materials, performance, safety and the environment digitally to ensure your staff can continue to develop and hone their skills from anywhere safely and securely.
Each session is C.2 hours with Q&A.
Delivered by BVAA's Lead Technical Consultant
Peter Dix CEng MIMechE
• Joined Valve Industry as a Development Engineer in 1985 with IMI Bailey Birkett.
• Experienced in design and manufacture of gate, globe and check, quarter turn, safety relief and control valves.
• Devised PED compliant systems and worked with the PED since it’s inception.
• Chairman of BSI Committee PSE18 covering Standards for Industrial Valves and Actuators.
• Currently working as a Technical Consultant to UK Valve Industry.
The publishers endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the contents of BVAA Training materials. However, the publishers do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material and cannot accept responsibility for any error and subsequent claims made by any third parties.
The contents of BVAA Training materials should not be construed as professional advice and the publishers disclaim liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the information in the material.
© All rights reserved. All BVAA Training materials (including without limitation text, photographs and graphics), unless clearly indicated to the contrary, may not be reproduced in any format and in any circumstances without the prior written consent of the publishers.