Search the BVAA Member Directory Search the BVAA Member Directory
BVAA Member Directory
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company
Badentoy Avenue, Portlethen, Aberdeen, AB12 4YB
|Tel No:||01224 982000|
|Parent Company:||Cameron Flow Control Technology (UK) Ltd|
|Stockists for:||Cameron Valves & Automation|
|Other offices:||Voghera, Italy Houston, USA VillePlatte, USA Muskegon, USA Jebel Ali, Dubai|
|Accreditations:||Information available on request|
Please visit our website for more details.
Valves are the core of what Cameron do. Process Systems interlinks valves to create Cameron Valves & Process Systems.
Cameron’s asset optimization in the global energy markets. Covering NEW Capital Projects, also supporting established plants. Where our products have over 50 years of supply/support, where you will find Cameron as the technical leaders, in engineering, engineering services that deliver world-class quality and reliability.
Cameron Valve and Process Systems:- Aberdeen
Support OEM new valve supply for our global manufacturing hubs. Cameron Brands are available from globally held stocks, using our committed global distribution links. Cameron Aberdeen hold key inventory to support our local needs.
Cameron’s Aberdeen Engineering Team support our UK North Sea & European, Transmission & Storage, Processing Plants, Offshore Platforms, products installed base.
• OEM installed base with like for like replacements.
• Fast Track OEM original parts,
• Fast Track technician support.
Using our local workshop - giving the end users the peace of mind, Cameron are here to support.
Cameron technicians are not limited to our own brand products, we regularly support the service repair of NON-Cameron brands.
Our purpose-built service centers have all the requirements to offer onsite repair, Cameron trained engineers are experienced in all valve types, on/off, control valves, relief valves, automation/actuation to support our, LCM (Life Cycle Management business).
Cameron Valve and Process Systems support, Life Cycle Management for clients. Full valve management services.
Both Cameron’s valve workshop and warehouse facility is based at Portlethen, Aberdeen, supporting our valves and process systems business.
Cameron’s Portlethen offer Preservation/Storage Warehouse.
- Actuator linear - Electro Hydraulic
- Actuator linear - Hydraulic
- Actuator linear - Pneumatic
- Actuator Rotary - Electro Hydraulic
- Actuator Rotary - Hydraulic
- Actuator Rotary - Pneumatic
- Aftermarket Service - Modification
- Aftermarket Service - On-site Repair
- Aftermarket Service - Valve Management
- Aftermarket Service - Workshop Repair
- Ball Valves - Floating
- Ball Valves - Multi-port
- Ball Valves - Top Entry
- Ball Valves - Trunnion
- Block and Manifold Valves - Double Block and Bleed
- Block and Manifold Valves - Manifold
- Block and Manifold Valves - Mono-Flange
- Butterfly Valves - High performance
- Butterfly Valves - Lined
- Butterfly Valves - Standard
- Butterfly Valves - Triple offset
- Check Valves - Lift
- Check Valves - Nozzle
- Check Valves - Piston
- Check Valves - Swing
- Check Valves - Wafer
- Components - Manifold blocks
- Components - Subsea Compensators
- Control Valves - Choke
- Control Valves - Double Seat
- Gate Valves - Angle
- Gate Valves - Conduit
- Gate Valves - Oblique
- Gate Valves - Wedge
- Gearboxes - Manual
- Gearboxes - Motorised
- Globe Valves - Angle
- Globe Valves - Double seated
- Globe Valves - In line
- Globe Valves - Needle
- Globe Valves - Oblique
- Globe Valves - Stop and Check
- Specialist Valves - Fire Fighting Valves
- Subsea Products - Actuators
- Subsea Products - Check Valves
- Subsea Products - Control Valves
- Subsea Products - Gate Valves
- Subsea Products - Gearboxes
- Subsea Products - Rotary
- Douglas Chero
- Douglas Italia
- General valve
- Newco Valves
- tom wheatley